Working my way through my friends list on telling all who are very close to me about my decision to transition into a male soon and what gender pronouns to use when around me. This is tough because of the reactions I’m kind of afraid I’ll get but it has to be done. If you’re friends with me on facebook and I haven’t gotten to you yet, I will just give me time as it was pretty tough coming out in the first place after holding in this secret for so long.
Ok, like just five things? Alrighty, I’ll start with you because it just seems like you want to know but I will also make this public because I love all my followers and they are all my favorite, heck I followed quite a majority of you back for a reason, right? :P Here I go.
1. I like my natural black wavy hair because it’s pretty rare and despite the many times I do stuff to it like color it and whatnot, I will always go back to it no matter what. It’s just that pretty like when I step out into the sun and it sort of has this blue shimmer to it like a raven’s wing.
2. I like my height, I’m really happy with being short and I know some may think I’ll hate it when I transition but I won’t because I wouldn’t be able to do the things I do to get out of certain situations when I just want to be alone if I was tall.
3. I like the fact I don’t relate to every single human being on this planet, I used to dread being different because I felt I needed to be the same to be accepted but that’s not true, some people are just going to either love you or hate you, the world still goes on. I like the company I keep and though it may not be big, it gets me by in life. Speaking off key but you who I call friends online and offline, my true friends, you mean a lot to me considering I never really thought of myself to ever make more friends than enemies, it was the opposite basically.
4. I like my weight whether I’m either too fat for my own good or when I’m more on the slim side, this is my body and my life, to hell with those concern about it and not to mention I’ve learned to understand that being fat/skinny doesn’t determine your health.
5. I like my choices that I make in life, I think that may be weird to say but if I spent my days moping and regretting them, I wouldn’t be here and I wouldn’t be me. They pretty much shaped me into who I am today.
I’m not tagging anyone with this ask though, just not me. Feel free to make a post with five things you like about yourself though!